Did you miss Global Health Film Days? Watch the panels here
Global Health Film Days took place from 15-23 April 2023. If you missed the festival, you can still watch the video recordings of the panel livestreams.
You can watch the panel conversations, talks and keynotes from the following events:
- Unmasked: We All Breathe / Tuberculosis
- Among Us Women / Between traditional and modern midwifery
- Backlash: Misogyny in the Digital Age
- Hunger Ward / Health in conflicts
- Live Till I Die / The future of healthy ageing
- Long Live My Happy Head / The power of love and art in health
- Downstream to Kinshasa / Art, activism and human rights
- The Ants and the Grasshopper / Gender, climate change, and ecofeminism
To watch the video recordings of the livestreams click on the above links or go to Global Health Film Days’ previous Facebook events. Under discussion, you will find both the introduction and/or keynote introducing the movie, along with the subsequent panel conversation.
Do get in contact with us if you want to collaborate, submit a film or have any feedback for us.