Below is an overview of short courses that are relevant to professionals who are seeking specialist knowledge in a field related to global health. Most of the courses on this list can be applied to individually or as part of different master, MSc or MA programmes.
Master level short courses
- Courses at the Department of Anthropology
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Development
- Disaster Risk Management: From Theory to Practice
- Ethnicity and chronic diseases in a global perspective
- Geo Information in Disaster Situations
- Health in Emergencies and Refugee Health (blended learning)
- International Study Exposure in Global Public Health
(UCPH medicine students only)
- Research Methodology and Ethics
- Preparedness and Response to Humanitarian Crises
- Shelter and Settlements in Disasters (blended learning)
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment Methods
- Water Supply and Sanitation in Emergencies
Example of how we teach (4min)
Global Health Newsletter
Sign up to receive our newsletter with information about global health education and research.
Eye on Global Health
Fresh perspectives on global health issues by our students. Visit the blog.