EHG is looking for a student assistant
We offer an opportunity to get introduced to the Global Health consultancy business and to understand current priorities within global health development. Could it be you we are looking for?
Euro Health Group (EHG) is a Danish-based health consultancy company owned and governed by the not-for-profit Euro Health Foundation that have worked to improve global health through the provision of technical assistance and consultancy services in over 100 countries in the global south. Established in 1990, EHG has successfully conducted over 400 projects on behalf of our clients from major bilateral and multilateral development agencies in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. We have worked with the EU, GIZ, the Global Fund, Ministries of Health, UNAIDS, UNFPA, UNICEF, World Bank, World Health Organization and various NGOs. EHG has its head office in Søborg, Denmark, and a regional office in Belgrade, Serbia.
Our four key technical areas are:
· Health systems strengthening
· Disease prevention and control
· Sexual, reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health
· Evaluation and operational research
We offer an opportunity to get introduced to the global health consultancy business and to understand current priorities within global health development as a student assistant. For general information on EHG please see more here on our website.
The expected start date: 1 June 2022 or as soon as possible.
Working hours: minimum 15 hours per week (flexibility above 15 hours per week, and potential for a future full-time position).
CEO or focal point for specific consultancy tasks.
EHG head office in Søborg/home based.
· Assist in preparation of proposals/tenders
· Undertake desk and literature reviews
· Analyse data (quantitative and qualitative)
· Prepare presentations and review reports and other documents
· Improve and maintain EHG Website
· Establish EHG social media footprint
· If appropriate: design reports, graphics, slide decks, briefs, other social media material and assist in translating documents from French/Spanish/Russian/Portuguese into English and vice versa
· Completed Bachelor degree
· Preferably enrolled into a university Master course on global health, public health, international development or similar.
· Fluent in English
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Preferably experience in conducting research (including desk and document reviews)
· Experience in database management (e.g. Dedoose, InVivo, SPSS, etc.) is an advantage
· Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign or similar programme is an advantage
· Working knowledge of French, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian is an advantage
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, irrespective of nationality, race, gender or age. Please submit your CV and a motivation letter of no more than one page to: email@example.com no later than Monday 23 May 2022. For further questions please contact Anette Cramer between 9:00 and 12:00 Monday to Thursday at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be reviewed through a fair process of selection.