Student Worker in Strategic Operations
Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies? We are right now looking for students to join us as student workers in Novo Nordisk as we have two open vacancies. Here you will get the opportunity to work alongside experienced colleagues from many different nationalities within various fields. It is an opportunity for a unique learning experience and a chance to kick-start your career.
About the department
As a student worker, you will be part of a dynamic department called Strategic Operations, part of Global Medical Affairs which is a unit in Development at Novo Nordisk. Global Medical Affairs aims to secure the appropriate use of our therapies through the generation, interpretation and communication of scientific data. To achieve this, we engage with Health Care Professionals and Key Opinion Leaders, provide medical education opportunities, ensure impactful communication of our scientific data, and develop strategies to ensure the cascading of scientific information globally across our portfolio of drug therapies. Moreover, we collaborate with key affiliates and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of the Medical Affairs function globally. As a student worker in our department you get the opportunity to work in an international, high performing team with a variety of backgrounds (project management, communication, global health, and international business). We use our differences to create novel ideas and high-quality solutions.
As a student worker in Strategic Operations you will have a broad range of responsibilities and take part in various projects. You will support the team in various day to day tasks necessary for running our business processes. You will also be responsible for coordinating communication activities aimed at increasing the awareness of available medical education programs. The two positions available are very similar, and you will be considered for both. Here is a bit more information on them:
Student Worker in the Scientific Dialogue team
- Our team is responsible for developing and executing medical education programmes for doctors around the world. You would work to support us execute programmes, and various exciting projects related to performance measurement, internal communications, and other ad hoc projects. Your primary tasks will include: supporting internal communications, conducting related research & analysis and reporting back on it, and project coordination.
Student worker in the Medical Guidance team
- Our team is responsible for developing medical and scientific learning programmes for doctors worldwide. You will help us curate and produce learning assets such as podcasts, videos and eLearning modules to support the organization with relevant knowledge within a broad range of subject matters. Your primary tasks will include: Curate content from various sources, communicate across Novo Nordisk corporate areas and with affiliates and support them with learning curricula.
We are a fun team of project managers who work in a very informal way, but deliver hard results. We are motivated because the work we do directly improves the lives of thousands of patients around the world.
Terms of employment
- Contract length: 2-3 years - we are looking for students who can stick with our team and develop longer term
- Salary DKK 157 per hour
- Place of work: Søborg (with a mix of working from home until the covid situation stabilises in Denmark)
- Working hours: Between 15 - 30 hours a week
- We understand you are in your studies, and we will work with you around key dates for assignments / exams etc.
- Potential option of working full-time during summer / holidays
- The student has to be enrolled in university either at Bachelor or Master level (during the whole duration of their contract)
- Start date: ASAP after interviews
- A Danish full-time work permit is required, or other status which will allow you to work the above hours
We are looking for student workers who are passionate about kick-starting and developing their career. You are currently studying your bachelor or master’s degree. You already have some relevant work experience either in a work or academic setting. You are fluent in both oral and written English and have excellent Microsoft Office skills. Moreover, you can manage several projects at the same time and take a methodical approach to your work and tasks but demonstrate flexibility when priorities change.
In addition, you bring a can-do attitude and a healthy sense of humour to your work – even when the pressure is on. Finally, you have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional and personal impact that is reflected in your desire to take initiative and responsibility for your projects.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we have been changing diabetes since 1923. If you are ready to strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us to make the most of your talent.
For further information, please contact Aaron Capar +45 3075 8468/ AOCP@novonordisk.com or Vibeke Wara +email@example.com
Please send us the following documents via email to both email addresses:
- Your CV
- Completed questionnaire (below)
You will hear back from us via email by 28 April 2021 whether you will be interviewed. We plan on holding interviews on the afternoon of Thursday, 29 April 2021.
Deadline to apply
Monday, 26 April 2021
Student worker in Strategic Operations – Questionnaire
In order for us to get a good understanding of who you are we suggest that you use the below questions as guiding tool to write your application. We appreciate short and concise writing styles.
- What does this opportunity mean to you and how do you see yourself leveraging it to launch your career?
- Being a “team player” is a pretty cliché term, but there’s a lot of truth to it – it’s also how we work at Strategic Operations. What does it mean to you?
- Do you have any special experience or education you think relates to either of the positions?
- How many hours a week do you think you will realistically be able to work?
- What job tasks do you dislike the most, and lose motivation over?
- Standard job applications can’t capture everything there is to know about a person. What extra do you think we should know about you?