Master Scholarship in Global Governance
The scholarship is offered by the Oslo Academy of Global Governance (GlobalGov Academy).
The GlobalGov Academy contributes to knowledge development and dissemination on global governance for sustainable development in areas such as; health, the environment, human rights, poverty, climate change and security threats.
The scholarship is directed at candidates in the writing phase of their master's programme. Applicants from all relevant disciplines and faculties are encouraged to apply. Candidates should have a thesis topic which is broadly in line with GlobalGov Academy’s research themes.
- Desk space at the Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM)
- A scholarship amount of NOK 31,500 (3,500 per month).
- A multidisciplinary working environment.
Tasks will vary each semester, however you may be asked to assist in one or more of the following;
- Assist in The Oslo Academy of Global Governance's activities, such as organising seminars and workshops
- Write short popular sciene articles
- Travel and hotel booking for international guests
- Social media
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Interested in working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master's programme at the University of Oslo
The application should include
- A few paragraphs about the applicant’s motivation for applying and qualifications
- Project outline (problem description, theory/central concepts and method, and progress plan)
- CV with academic transcripts
Deadline: 24 September 2018
Apply online here!
Please find further information about the Scholarship at University of Oslo's original website.