Board of School of Global Health
Seats on the Board go to the deans of the participating faculties and the Head of the Department of Public Health, the School Director. Head of Board is the Dean of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
The Board appoints the director and approves School of Global Health's strategic direction, work plans and budgets.
The Board also supports the development of research and education at the School of Global Health and ensures the proper coordination of all activities within the School as well as outside. The Board meets once annually and may appoint an international advisory committee on an ad hoc basis to provide specific inputs for strategy documents, major research initiatives, and to evaluate the performance of the School.
- Ulla Wewer - Dean Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Head of Board
- Mikkel Vedby Rasmussen - Dean Faculty of Social Sciences
- Jacob Graff Nielsen - Dean Faculty of Law
- Kirsten Busch Nielsen - Dean Faculty of Humanities
- Carsten Selch Jensen - Dean Faculty of Theology
- Katrine Krogh Andersen - Dean Faculty of Science
- Steffen Loft - Head of Department of Public Health
- Flemming Konradsen - Director of School of Global Health
Global Health Newsletter
Sign up to receive our latest global health stories and news about education, research and opportunities.