21 April 2009
World Malaria Day 2009
Conference on Malaria
Friday 24 April 2009, 12.30 - 15.30.
University of Copenhagen's Centre for Health and Society
(The former Kommunehospitalet)
Building 22, Room 22.0.19
1356 Copenhagen K
- Professor Lars Hviid, Centre for Medical Parasitology
- Professor Flemming Konradsen, Copenhagen School of Global Health
- MD Jørgen Kurtzhals, Copenhagen University Hospital
- Christian Majgaard, Globalisers
- Lea Frimand Hansen, Miljøstyrelsen
- Torben Holm Larsen, Bestnet Europe Ltd.
- Karsten Lauritzen, Member of Parliament (Venstre, Denmark's Liberal Party)
- Flemming Møller Mortensen, Member of Parliament (Social Democrats)
Arranged and hosted by the Copenhagen School of Global Health and the Copenhagen Climate Network.
For more information please download this invitation (pdf)