03 February 2016
UCPH joins the Consortium of Universities for Global Health
University of Copenhagen is now a member of the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH).
The CUGH is a leading platform within Global Health, and this full membership gives access to a multitude of opportunities and benefits for staff and students at the University of Copenhagen:
- Online opportunities board of jobs, grants, research opportunities, scholarships, request for proposals, etc.
- Mentorship and assessment services via the Global Health Program Assessment Service
- Participation in CUGH’s committees in research, education, enabling systems, advocacy and communication
- Network of over 11,000 individuals involved in global health and over 130 academic institutions worldwide (incl leading academic global health programs)
- Monthly updates on int. global health activities
- Online global health interest groups and discussion boards
- Discounted rates for CUGH’s conferences, webinars and workshops
- Participation in advocacy efforts on global health issues
- CUGH’s information hub that includes educational and program development materials, workshops, bulletins, etc.
Create your own CUGH user account
If you have a ku.dk-email address you can create your own user account on this page.
Please note that in the field Membership University Affiliation we are listed as University of Copenhagen, Denmark.