HIV in Europe - Copenhagen 2012 Conference
Save the Date!
The HIV in Europe Initiative is happy to announce that the next HIV in Europe Conference will be 19-20 March 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The conference will mark 5 years of the initiative joining civil society, policy makers, health professionals and European public health institutions to enhance the evidence base around topics related to optimal testing and earlier care of HIV. A call for abstracts and scholarship application procedures will be sent out end of September along with more information on this important conference.
- Lessons learned in the implementation of novel (national) HIV testing strategies and guidelines
- Approaches and results from the evaluation of testing programmes
- Scaling up HIV testing among hard-to-reach and heavily affected populations
- Linking testing to treatment and care
- Characteristics of PLHIV who present late for HIV care
- Cost-effectiveness of HIV testing
- Implications of stigmatisation, criminalisation of HIV and other legal issues for the offer and uptake of HIV testing
- Use and performance of new HIV testing diagnostic technologies
Abstract submission deadline: 9 December 2011